Exams
I hate the exams. 'Course, who doesn't, but I HATE D FREAKING EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie, if u complain about my using d word 'freaking', I will so FREAKING stick my set-square into ur heart!!! I really hate d exams...:'(
All people r panicking. Of course, Christine and Debbie probably panicked 3 months ago. I've never seen Christine actually actively panic about something tho...hmmm.
Ellie is not panicked yet...actually according 2 her she has not even started studying!!!
Sigh...u noe I haven't watched Disney channel in almost 2 weeks? I really look forward 2 after exams man. Then it's TV and Shakugan no shana even tho I have school on Friday...and computer!!!!!!!!!!And, of course, Hyderabad. On d 8th of November...YAY!!! It's a 1 week trip and I am going with:
-Ellie
-Thiyana
-Bei Jun(aka baboon)
-Amanda
-Jacelyn
-Sarah Demawan
Swee Kee
-Nibee
-Erica
-Kar Ling(no it is not kai ling i didnt typo or get the wrong info)
And other people...tho I cannot remember all.
And then it's HOLIDAYS!!!
YAY!!!!! I LOV D HOLS!!!!
I can boro 8 books from the library!!! Of course, I have holiday classes but that is near the library(actually not really but I can walk there, or mother can pick me up then drive there, then we can stop by for some tau hui. IT'S SO YUMMY!!! My whole family is like in love with it. With the exception of my brother, of course, but I didn't like it when i was his age, so...
I guess I gotta go...Bye for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home