My family stinx
I hate my family! They are so obviously not my real parents, no matter what the birth cert says. I care not if anyone reads this blog. I am so stinkin' mad that I am contemplating having them thrown out when I inherit this house and become the first best-selling Singaporean author.
Thay always take my brother's side. No matter what he does! It's always "Don't hit your brother," or "Ignore him," or something equally lame. And he gets away with insulting just about anyone!
Examples:
Joey is periodically called Fat friend
Elisabeth is often called stupid and he often does stupid things when she is around because she has an elder sister and she tells me to ignore him then he will grow bored because it works for her sister.
He said,"Kusuma is stupid" just 2 hours ago.

5 Comments:
At September 14, 2008 at 2:42 AM ,
Ellie said...
Pls kill ur brother 4 me.
N on Joey's behalf too...
At September 14, 2008 at 2:43 AM ,
Ellie said...
ha..never overblog wat.
At September 14, 2008 at 2:46 AM ,
Ellie said...
-.-
Not being 2 be mean but we cant even get into the GEP Writing thing so how r u gonna become the Singapore famous writer or watever?But anyway,maybe u just might,so jia you!Remember me if u get famous next time plus,everybody will eventually get better in tennis.... :D
At September 19, 2008 at 2:05 AM ,
Ellie said...
I figured out on how 2 put a video on my blog! :) So i have put a video there already...
At December 15, 2008 at 11:31 PM ,
ambermoonlight said...
I know what you mean. That's what happens with my brothers and I. And when they get punished, they either forget or just say," Don't do it again ah?" THE END. LAME-O. And when my dad goes away and he comes back. He hands out shirts and all to my brothers and my mom then I ask innocently," Do I get a gift?" The answer is NO. or I get jelly. BTW, have you even written the first chapter of the book that will make you famous? You can get a head start now. Like 'My Miserable Life'. Tah-dah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home