Mom
I know I just blogged, I know it is totally lame to over-blog.
But my mom is so eeevil!!! She was screaming for my brother and my brother didn't respond 2 or 3 times and she went upstairs(my brother was in my grandfather's study room, a.k.a. Yong Rui's future bedroom)and dragged him out and started hitting him.
I was watching from the third floor family area. The top view was nasty. When my mom's grumpy head is involved, how could it not be?
Then she chased my brother to the third floor and I panicked. What if she came in?
So I opened a new window and keyed in the website I was supposed to go to for my CME homework. Then I went out of the study, shut the door and said,"What's going on?" Hey, I didn't know what my mom had blown a fuse over.
My mother screamed,"None of your business! Shut up!"
Excuse me, what did I do? Aside from having the misfortune to be her daughter, that is. She is so unreasonable when she's mad!
Well, most people are. I guess her bitching at me when I didn't do something wrong wasn't such a big deal. Hey, blogging or diary writing does work! But I prefer blogging.
But my mom is so eeevil!!! She was screaming for my brother and my brother didn't respond 2 or 3 times and she went upstairs(my brother was in my grandfather's study room, a.k.a. Yong Rui's future bedroom)and dragged him out and started hitting him.
I was watching from the third floor family area. The top view was nasty. When my mom's grumpy head is involved, how could it not be?
Then she chased my brother to the third floor and I panicked. What if she came in?
So I opened a new window and keyed in the website I was supposed to go to for my CME homework. Then I went out of the study, shut the door and said,"What's going on?" Hey, I didn't know what my mom had blown a fuse over.
My mother screamed,"None of your business! Shut up!"
Excuse me, what did I do? Aside from having the misfortune to be her daughter, that is. She is so unreasonable when she's mad!
Well, most people are. I guess her bitching at me when I didn't do something wrong wasn't such a big deal. Hey, blogging or diary writing does work! But I prefer blogging.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home