oral exam
Hi guys!
Today was our class's English oral exam. The picture is very weird. It is about a boy playing computer games, and his mother coming in, like, at the doorframe and looking very unhappy. His books are cluttered all over the table, and there is a pencil and an eraser there as well. His school bag, water bottle, socks and shoes are on the floor, which kinda reminded me of myself, but of course I couldn't say that!
She asked me how I felt about students spending a lot of time on the computer. I said something along the lines of,"I feel that students should not spend a lot of time on the computer, as it is very bad for their health, both mentally and physically. I do, of course, understand that some students have to spend a lot of time on the computer, as they have many projects." Then I said some shit about how students must have a balance in their lives between work and play, and that if they do not have that balance then they will start sneaking around, which could be disastrous.
Thursday and Friday is outr chinese oral. Ours is like,on the second day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The second day always very very super ultra weird 1! Like maybe flag raising, or outside shops. :(

3 Comments:
At September 25, 2008 at 11:32 PM ,
popcorn lover said...
He he...I following ur blog already.
At September 25, 2008 at 11:33 PM ,
popcorn lover said...
that was ellie
>_< in case u didnt noe...
At September 25, 2008 at 11:33 PM ,
popcorn lover said...
:o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home