movie lover

Sunday, September 28, 2008

jiang education centre

I had to go to Jiang today. It was so totally terrible. It always is. I have to like sit there for three hours having chinese drilled into my brain. Some more it's for three hours!Yeah. From 2.30 to 5.30 but we always end up late because someone always talks too much and we end up late because the teacher has to scold him or her.
Yeah, I waste my afternoons. Lame rite? But Ellie wastes her mornings at church. She is even more worse off than me! At least my thing is useful. What use is church, really? Debbie if u r reading this, no offense, but you have to admit, church is dumb for a non-believer. And I should know, I sat through a session during a sleepover with Ellie during a sleepover in the June holidays. It was so boring.
Whatever. God-believers, to each her own and I am entitled to diss God on my own Non-goddy blog.

4 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2008 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Just Jelly Beans said...

    Hello. You are kind of right about chuch. I'm a free thinker and I've gone once. It was kind of boring but at least it was DIFFERENT! Something new...

     
  • At September 30, 2008 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Ellie said...

    UM...Ok ,act cool sia.

     
  • At September 30, 2008 at 2:46 AM , Blogger Ellie said...

    wanyway,watever loh...But if there is no God,who made the world?Some gases just popped together n all?Like wat the scientists say?But in the 1st place,why was there a universe.N if u ask me then how did God come along?I am not like a pastor or watever so,i cant answer ur question.But anyway,exams r coming!!!!!eek...Oral i bet im the 1 who 'deproved'.... :( this sucks,i HATE EXAMS!

     
  • At October 1, 2008 at 2:17 AM , Blogger deb said...

    look huanjing try NOT LOOKING IN THAT PERSPECTIVE.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home